Sir Richard Branson

Sir Richard Branson, you are a majestic lion. You are not only an inspiration, but a conscious enigma. Thank you for staying genuinely beautiful. -- Suzy Kassem



I write and share freely to serve God and humanity, not the egos and pockets of the corrupt and greedy. All my writings are available online for free. Otherwise, go to India. You will find 3 books not found in America being sold on the streets of New Mumbai for pennies. Yes, manuscripts sit on the desks of publishers in Germany, India, Egypt, and Canada. Past work has been stored by churches, colleges, family and colleagues across America, the Middle East and Europe. Not only that, images with my phrases have been circulating and have been printed and stored on computers since my college years. So now I ask you, how much is your reputation worth? -- Suzy Kassem